Alternative Education for Young People
We offer qualifications, training and lifeskills for young people, between the ages of 14-24, who have found main stream education an issue.
- GCSE Maths & English
- BTEC Sport L2/L3 (Edxcel)
- L2 Leadership through Football (1st4Sport, Football Association)
- Community Sports Leader Award (Sports Leaders)
- Functional Mathematics, Written English and Reading & Spoken English.
- Health and Fitness. (Active IQ)
- Personal & Social Development (Asdan PSD)
- Employment Training/Employability/C.V. Skills (Asdan)
For more information, please contact us.
Education and 24/7 Care